wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bitch (Meredith Brooks)

I hate the world today,

You're so good to me,

I know, but I can't change,

Tried to tell you,

But you look at me like maybe,

I'm an angel underneath,

Innocent and sweet,

Yesterday I cried,

You must have been relieved to see,

The softer side,

I can understand how you'd be so confused,

I don't envy you,

I'm a little bit of everything,

All rolled into one

Chorus:

I'm a bitch,
I'm a lover,
I'm a child,
I'm a mother,
I'm a sinner,
I'm a saint,
I do not feel ashamed,
I'm your hell,
I'm your dream,
I'm nothing in between,
You know you wouldn't want it any other way

So take me as I am,
This may mean
You'll have to be a stronger man,
Rest assure that,
When I start to make you nervous,
And I'm going to extremes,
Tomorrow I will change,
And today won't mean a thing


Chorus

Just when you think,
You got me figured out,
The season's already changing,
I think it's cool,
You do what you do,
And don't try to save me


Chorus

I'm a bitch,
I'm a tease,
I'm a goddess,
On my knees,
When you hurt,
When you suffer,
I'm your angel undercover,
I've been numb,
I'm revived,
Can't say I'm not alive,
You know I wouldn't want it any other way




i feel so identified with this song right now...... te juro que no te entiendoooooooooooo


well.....wtf.....nobody ever said life was easy......




saludos apestados,



jO

No comments: