I wish life were a book...

I wish life were a book…

(Josephine)


I wish life were a book, to change a few things.

If my life was a book, I’d live adventures. Life would be full of drama, passion, and fun.

If my life were a book, people would fall in love, everybody would love Valentine’s Day.

If my life were a book, I’d have background music and a soundtrack.

If my life were a book, everyone would know each other.

If my life were a book, I wouldn’t get sick.

If my life were a book, miracles would happen to everybody, not only a few.

If my life were a book, I wouldn’t feel claustrophobia outdoors.

If my life were a book, the characters wouldn’t have to go to the bathroom.

If my life were a book, I would help people forget their problems and enjoy.

If my life was a book, people would read about it, and maybe… just maybe, someone would acknowledge my presence.

If only, my life was a book…….

1 comment:

krispo said...

Si mi vida fuese un libro, creo que no cambiaria nada de nada...despues de tanto drama y cosas, estamos en la parte más feliz de la historia... ojalá sea un final feliz for ever, and ever... and EVER!.

bye bye*