Josie is split in half

I really don't feel like writing in Spanish today, even though most of the people who actaully read this blog don't speak English.....I'm sorry....
The thing is, I actually feel guilty......Out of all the feelings I could feel, specially regarding last weekend's events, the one that I feel the strongest is guilt. Why?
'cause eventhough I love Caro so much, and the fact that she's my other half (that's never ever going to change, no matter how far away she lives) I have just realized that i'm actually going to survive without her....
Sure, I miss her, but i get the feeling that i should be destroyed, and I'm not....
I'm still breathing
I can still go to classes
I can still laugh at a good enough joke..
And I can spend a pretty long period of time without thinking of her and crying my eyes out....

So, the thing is, I get this annoying feeling that she'd feel let down if she knew that i'm not really missing her as much as I thought and said i would, and I hate feeling like this, because she'd be even more dissapointed if she knew how i was feeling right now.....

It's a f**kin' vicious cycle that never stops....And it is so, so tiring.... ='(

No comments: