blah!

When did my life become what it is?
What moment in it decided that I would end up this way...
Did I do something wrong? Should I have done something differently??

Maybe I didn't want things enough....
Maybe I was so used to having things my way that I just assumed that all my dreams would come true..... just by wanting or wishing them.

Is wishing upon a star enough? Is working your butt off enough? Is stating to the world that you are a certain way because you WANT to enough?

I get the feeling that nothing's enough....

The fact that I'm 26 years old and nothing to account for, utterly sucks.....
At least my father stated that he is dissapointed in me because of it.....

And I definitely never thought my daddy would be dissapointed in me..... He was supposed to be my constant..... my everlating support....
All of a sudden, I don't know when, he just wasn't there any more.... Not there to listen, not there to give advice.... It's like his body is there, but his essence (the part that we had so in common, so alike) is gone....
who sucked it out??????

No comments: