i quit, i give up, nothing's good enough for anybody else, it seems....

No matter what i do,
no matter how i do it...
it's never, never going to be good enough....

you say that your happiness lies in my hands...
what made you think i could manage such heavy weight????
your whole happiness???
is there nobody i can at least share it with???
i really dont mind sharing you...just as long as you let me go!

i need to let go...
otherwise, i'm just going to snap...

somebody very dear to me, as usual somenone you dont like,
offered to take support and sustain my happiness....my life....
it sounds so, so tempting.....until you come into mind
and i realize just how screwed i am, that i will never leave you...

when are you going to realize that i deserve to have a life of my own?
without you and the ones surrounding you,
who "love" me, but hurt me so....

i know it sucks that i'm putting all of them in the same bag
but you just seem to relate to them in a way i never could...

if only i could shut out what my heart feels...
it just hurts TOO MUCH


...............

this is just me, using my favourite non fictional, breathing outlet...

No comments: